If you love pumpkin pie and cheesecake, you’ll love this super easy, 4-ingredient, no-bake pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe! This crowd-pleasing dessert is perfect for fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. And you can pack it up and take tailgating or to the beach.
When I say this is the easiest fall dessert you’ll ever make, I’m not kidding. It wraps up all your favorite seasonal flavors in a deliciously sweet, goes with anything cream cheese dip.
And you can customize the dippers for everyone in the family. Whether they prefer crispy cookies, healthy fruit slices, or a salty snack with their sweet dessert dip.
If you’re looking for a quick dessert for a crowd, it’s easy to double the recipe and put out a huge spread of dipping options. No baking required. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need
With just four simple ingredients, be sure to break out the good stuff! No cool whip needed for this dip.
- Whipped cream cheese – this light and creamy version of cream cheese is the perfect base for the cheesecake dip. Be sure to get a tub of already whipped cream cheese, not the hard brick.
- Pumpkin puree – be sure to use plain pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling, because you’ll be adding the sweetness and spices to the dip. This is what I use for all my fall and Thanksgiving recipes.
- Maple syrup – pure maple syrup adds another layer of fall flavor and helps get that perfect dipping consistency. You can add a little more maple syrup to taste if you like a sweeter dip.
- Pumpkin spice blend – I use my homemade pumpkin spice mix with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and a pinch of allspice. But you can always use a packaged spice blend like this one.
How to serve it
Putting this pumpkin cheesecake dip together couldn’t be easier. Just whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl. You can adjust the sweetness and spice to your liking as you make it.
Fill a serving dish with the dip and surround it with your favorite dippers. Here are a few suggestions:
- Apple slices – toss them in a little lemon juice or salt water to prevent browning if you’re not serving them right away
- Graham crackers
- Ginger snaps
- Vanilla wafers
- Biscoff cookies
- Pretzel crackers or gluten-free pretzel crisps
- Pretzel rods
- Butter crackers
The possibilities are endless. I love the salty-sweet combo with pretzels and the tartness of the apple slices. And everyone loves to dip crunchy ginger snaps. Be sure to serve it up with a variety of options so you have something for everyone!
You can use a pretty bowl and cutting board for the dippers, or use a chip and dip set. If you have one that’s beach-themed (like this starfish set) it’s even more fun. It makes a great addition to your holiday dessert table.
And be sure to make extra dip—it goes fast!
More fun dessert recipes to try
- The Perfect Pumpkin Spice Martini To Make You Feel Like Fall
- How To Make Boo Meringues For Halloween
- 21 Creative S’mores Recipes for Summer All Year
- 21 Tempting Boozy Milkshakes That Make Dessert Worth It
- 20 Easy No-Bake Cookies For The Holidays
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Serve with cookies, crackers, pretzels, or fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
Note: nutrition data provided here is only an estimate.