If you love pumpkin pie and cheesecake, you'll love this super easy, 4-ingredient, no-bake pumpkin cream cheese dip recipe! This crowd-pleasing dessert is perfect for fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. And you can pack it up and take tailgating or to the beach.
When I say this is the easiest fall dessert you'll ever make, I'm not kidding. It takes just 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients. And it wraps up all your favorite seasonal flavors in a deliciously sweet, goes with anything cream cheese dip.
With real pumpkin and pumpkin spice, this pumpkin pie dip recipe is perfect for this time of year! And the best thing is there's no baking required. 🙂
You can customize it with favorite dippers for everyone in the family. Whether they prefer crispy cookies, healthy fruit slices, or a salty snack with their sweet dessert dip.
If you're looking for a quick dessert for a crowd, this is a great recipe. It's easy to double the recipe and put out a huge spread of dipping options for a fall gathering.
Here's what you'll need
With just four simple ingredients, be sure to break out the good stuff! No cool whip needed for this sweet dip.
- Whipped cream cheese – this light and creamy version of cream cheese is the perfect base for the cheesecake dip. Be sure to get a tub of already whipped cream cheese, not the hard brick, so you don't have to beat cream cheese.
- Pumpkin puree – be sure to use pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling, because you'll be adding the sweetness and spices to the creamy pumpkin dip recipe. This is what I use for all my fall and Thanksgiving recipes.
- Maple syrup – pure maple syrup adds another layer of fall flavor and helps get that perfect dipping consistency. You can add a little more maple syrup, brown sugar or powdered sugar to taste if you like a sweeter dip.
- Pumpkin spice blend – I use my own pumpkin pie spice mix homemade with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and a pinch of allspice or cloves. But you can always use a packaged spice blend like this one.
How to make it
Putting this pumpkin cheesecake dip together couldn't be easier. Just whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Or use an electric mixer if you prefer. Either way, you'll end up with a perfectly creamy dip.
And don't forget to taste it with your favorite cookies or fresh fruit as you make it. You can always adjust the sweetness and warm spices to your liking, depending on what you're serving it with.
How to serve it
All this easy pumpkin dip recipe really needs is a pretty serving dish to serve it in. But if you want to dress it up, garnish with fresh mint leaves, whipped topping, candied pecans or an extra sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Surround it with your favorite things for fun dippers. Here are a few suggestions:
- Apple slices or pear slices – toss them in a little lemon juice or salt water to prevent browning if you're not serving them right away
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Cinnamon churro strips - these gluten and grain-free cinnamon chips are perfect for dipping!
- Ginger snaps
- Vanilla wafers
- Biscoff cookies
- Pretzel crackers or gluten-free pretzel crisps
- Pretzel rods
- Butter crackers
The possibilities are endless. I love the salty-sweet combo with pretzels and the tartness of the apple slices. And everyone loves to dip crunchy gingersnap cookies. Be sure to serve it up with a variety of options so you have something for everyone!
You can use a pretty bowl and cutting board for the dippers, or use a chip and dip set. If you have one that's beach-themed (like this starfish set) it's even more fun.
This delicious pumpkin spice dip makes a great addition to the pumpkin recipes for your Thanksgiving dinner spread or holiday dessert table.
And be sure to make extra dip - it goes fast! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
More fun dessert recipes to try
- Easy Oreo Peppermint Bark To Make For Everyone This Year
- The Perfect Pumpkin Spice Martini To Make You Feel Like Fall
- How To Make Boo Meringues For Halloween
- 20 Easy No-Bake Cookies For The Holidays
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Whisk or use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Serve with gingersnap cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
Note: nutrition data provided here is only an estimate.