Try these creative s’mores recipes for delicious treats any time. Whether you’re sitting around the fire pit or just dreaming of summer, you can have s’mores all year long.
Who else loves s’mores? They are the quintessential summer campfire treat. I remember making them on camping trips to the beach as a kid. Graham crackers, a chocolate bar, and marshmallows roasted on a stick all that’s needed for this classic dessert. Toast the marshmallows over the flame until they are golden brown and sandwich them between the graham cracker halves with a square of chocolate.
These days, I tend to dress them up a little more by using dark chocolate and adding raspberries. Or using homemade almond butter chocolate chip cookies to sandwich the toasted marshmallow.
A DIY s’mores bar is great for entertaining a crowd. Just set out different types of graham crackers and cookies, chocolate squares, and marshmallows and let everyone build their own. Ice cream toppings like nuts, sprinkles, and sauces let the kids (young and old) get creative. Extra long metal barbecue skewers can take the place of sticks.
And if you don’t have a fire handy, don’t worry. Here are plenty of s’mores desserts and treats you can make indoors. There are options in the oven, microwave, stove top, or freezer. From popcorn to cheesecake, ice cream, cookies and cake—even lattes, French toast, and donuts. You can satisfy your s’mores craving with these creative recipes.
They deconstruct the s’mores and use graham cracker crumbs, melty chocolate, mini marshmallows and even meringue to give you gooey, decadent treats you can make any time.
Delicious & Creative S’mores recipes
S’mores desserts and treats
- Pretzel S’mores Bites from wellplated.com
- Flourless 5 Minute S’mores Molten Lava Cake from veggiesdontbite.com
- Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars from momontimeout.com
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Smores Cupcakes from lifeloveandsugar.com
- S’mores Cookies from iheartnaptime.net
- Indoor S’mores from dessertfortwo.com
- Oreo S’mores Trifle from crazyforcrust.com
- S’mores French Toast from bunsinmyoven.com
- S’mores Donuts from bunsinmyoven.com
- Nutella S’mores Cheesecake from thegoldlininggirl.com
- S’mores Popcorn from thefirstyearblog.com
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Cups from thefirstyearblog.com
- Best S’mores Bars from pinchofyum.com
- S’mores Cake from livforcake.com
- S’mores Latte from insidebrucrewlife.com
- Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake from insidebrucrewlife.com
- Chewy S’mores Granola Bars from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
- S’mores In A Jar from oliviascuisine.com
- Salted S’mores Bites (gluten-free) from downshiftology.com
So don’t wait to try these creative s’mores recipes for breakfast, snacks or desserts any time of the year!
What’s your favorite way to eat s’mores?
Share the love and let us know in the comments below.