Summer is the perfect time for DIY seashell crafts! These are all fun DIY projects you can make with your beach souvenirs so your summer can last forever. And they’re easy crafts for kids.
DIY Seashell Crafts to Make with Your Beach Finds
If you’re like me, you spend your summer beach vacation collecting seashells and looking for sea glass. Here are some great ideas on what to do with all those collected shells. From wind chimes to a shell wreath to shadow boxes and wall art, there are so many ways to use your beach finds.
These shell ideas are perfect crafts for all those seashells and driftwood you bring home. And if you don’t have enough collected shells, you can usually find some at your local crafts store. You’ll need large shells or smaller shells depending on which type of craft project you’re planning. This shell art is also perfect for craft tables at summer parties.
You can even plan ahead and make some Christmas ornaments or even shell candles for beach theme gifts. All you need is a seashell or sand dollar, a hot glue gun, and your imagination. Here are 20 craft project ideas to get you started.
Easy Seashell Craft Ideas
- DIY Seashell Ornaments from coastalwandering.com
- Crab Fridge Magnets from redtedart.com
- Seashell Creatures from thedecoratedcookie.com
- DIY Seashell & Bead Wind Chime from artsychicksrule.com
- Tropical Seashell Fish Craft from craftsbyamanda.com
- Seashell Turtle Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Seashell Painting Art For Kids from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- DIY Crab Sea Shell Tic Tac Toe Game from hellowonderful.co
- Air Plant Jellyfish from endlesslyinspired.com
- Snail Shell Snail Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- A Shell And Sea Glass Craft from creativeinchicago.com
- DIY Seashell Wind Chime from curlymade.pt
- Shell Bouquet from savvydeetsbridal.com
- DIY Tutorial Marimo Moss Ball Mini Aquarium With Sea Treasures from arctida.blogspot.com
- DIY Mermaid Crown With Seashells from creativegreenliving.com
- Seashell Wreath from hellowonderful.co
- Seashell Necklaces from momsandcrafters.com
- DIY Shell Frame: Embellish A Frame With Seashells from kenarry.com
- DIY Seashell Vase from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Beach Drift Wood & Broken Shell Rattles from redtedart.com
So pick your favorite project and get crafting with your seashells. It’s a great way to make those summer beach vacation memories last forever You can even use them for coastal holiday decorations.
Where are you heading for your next beach vacation? Tell us in the comments below!