Now is the perfect time for DIY seashell crafts with all those shells you collected over the summer! These are all fun DIY projects you can make with your beach souvenirs. This list includes everything from chic beach house decor to easy beach crafts for kids.
DIY Seashell Crafts to Make with Your Beach Finds
If you’re like me, you spend your beach vacation collecting seashells and looking for sea glass. Here are some great ideas on what to do with all those collected shells. From wind chimes to a shell wreath to shadow boxes and wall art, there are so many ways to use your beach finds to make your summer memories last forever.
These shell ideas are perfect crafts for all those seashells and driftwood you bring home. And if you don’t have enough collected shells, you can usually find some at your local craft stores or online. Conch shells, starfish, sand dollars and different types of clam or oyster shells are all great for seashell crafts.
You may need large shells or smaller shells depending on which type of craft project you’re planning. Luckily it’s easy to find inexpensive bags of shells in assorted sizes and colors to keep your shell crafts budget-friendly.
Easy Seashell Craft Ideas
Whether you prefer home decor, holiday decorations, or DIY seashell games, you’ll find good ideas for craft projects for everyone in the family. Try making your beach finds into coastal decor pieces for a relaxed coastal farmhouse look.
Here are 20+ shell craft project ideas to get you started. This shell art is also perfect for craft tables at summer or beach theme parties. With all these creative DIY projects, you’ll never run out of things to do with your seashells!
- DIY Seashell Ornaments from coastalwandering.com
- DIY Starfish Napkin Rings from coastalwandering.com
- Crab Fridge Magnets from redtedart.com
- Seashell Creatures from thedecoratedcookie.com
- DIY Seashell & Bead Wind Chime from artsychicksrule.com
- Tropical Seashell Fish Craft from craftsbyamanda.com
- Seashell Turtle Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Seashell Painting Art For Kids from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- DIY Crab Sea Shell Tic Tac Toe Game from hellowonderful.co
- Air Plant Jellyfish from endlesslyinspired.com
- Snail Shell Snail Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- A Shell And Sea Glass Craft from creativeinchicago.com
- DIY Seashell Wind Chime from curlymade.pt
- Shell Bouquet from savvydeetsbridal.com
- DIY Tutorial Marimo Moss Ball Mini Aquarium With Sea Treasures from arctida.blogspot.com
- DIY Mermaid Crown With Seashells from creativegreenliving.com
- Seashell Wreath from hellowonderful.co
- Seashell Necklaces from momsandcrafters.com
- DIY Shell Frame: Embellish A Frame With Seashells from kenarry.com
- DIY Seashell Vase from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Beach Drift Wood & Broken Shell Rattles from redtedart.com
So pick your favorite project and get crafting with your seashells. It’s a great way to make those summer beach vacation memories last. And use them for coastal holiday decorations so you can relive the memories every year.
Where are you heading for your next beach vacation? Tell us in the comments below!